Short on Time? Scroll Down to the Bottom for the Quick Analysis!
In full disclosure/testimony, I am not low as I write this review, thanks to the Arizer Air from Vaped. I typically try a product out a few times before I review it, and usually once again right before I write about it so I can capture my most honest impressions of it. I just finished 10 minutes with the Arizer Air and I can already tell you that it passes my main criterion for judging vaporizers: “Does it get me high?” The answer is a confident “yes,” so if that’s all you want to know about it, you can probably stop here. If not, please proceed.
I’ve tried another from the Arizer line before, the Arizer Solo, which I thought was also pretty great. The Arizer Air doesn’t even advertise itself as a vaporizer on its box or manual, but instead calls itself a “Multi-Purpose Micro Heater” which means it’s going to serve a few purposes for you. Not only does it vaporize herbs, but it also can be used for aromatherapy with the included glass aroma dish. Quite a few bits and pieces come along with the Air, such as a silicone protective sleeve, 2 different glass diffuser stems, the aforementioned glass aroma dish, power cord and adapter, stirring tool, plus an awesome carrying case.
It’s got a bit of heft to it, and the main body is about 5″ long. It’s not small, but it certainly doesn’t draw any unwanted extra attention either. It turns on by holding down the middle of an up and down button, and uses simple LEDs to signify temperature, power, and battery statuses. It’s got 5 different temperature settings indicated by 5 different colors, but strangely doesn’t tell you what the temperatures are exactly in the manual. From experience, clouds begin to form on the second (white) to third (green) setting. The unit will shut off automatically after 10 minutes, which is a good amount of time for a session.
Filling it is easy; just grind up your herb of choice and pinch it into the bottom of the glass diffuser stem, then place the stem into the heating chamber. If you have a hard time fitting any of the glass pieces into the heating chamber, just run it on the highest setting for about a minute and it should make things a bit smoother.
Quick Tech Specs
- 1 Micro heater with battery
- 1 Charger with power adapter
- 1 Glass diffuser stem
- 1 Glass diffuser stem with mouthpiece
- 1 Glass aroma dish
- 1 Carrying case
- 1 Clear protective silicone sleeve
- 1 Stainless steel stirring tool
- Colored LEDs
- Multiple temperature settings
- Simple to operate
- Included protective sleeve
- Plenty of accessories
- Included aromatherapy glass aroma dish
- Included aromatherapy herb sample
- Rechargeable with included power cord
- Awesome carrying case that can clip onto a belt and holds accessories
- Can take several seconds to heat up (#FirstWorldProblems)
- Definitely use the protective silicone sleeve – the condom-like sleeve protects it from surface damage, impact, keeps the heat in, and keeps your hand cool
- Run it on the highest setting for about a minute if you’re having trouble fitting any of the glass pieces in
A quality vape, Arizer has not let us down yet again. The Arizer Air is incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and packs a punch. It gets me high, and that’s what I look for in a vape. Additionally it’s stylish, multi-purpose, easy to clean, and the battery lasts a long time. This one is definitely a keeper.